Qards - The Full Cirqle
From message creation to attribution - we've got your back. Up until today, there was no way to attribute a social creator campaign to actual conversion. We've been able to develop an innovative tool that enables you to track conversions in-shop.
From message creation to attribution - we've got your back. Up until today, there was no way to attribute a social creator campaign to actual conversion. We've been able to develop an innovative tool that enables you to track conversions in-shop!
How does it work?
1. Creation: Our creators incept your brand message and create stunning content around your campaign goals. The power of user generated content, verifiable through our platform.
2. Distribution: Through the creators social channels, influencers distribute the key message they have created and amplify it to their social channels. Via Instagram stories and/or Snapchat they present their followers with a card that can be saved to one's Apple/Google's integrated passbook. That card can contain a discount code, a give away, an entrance ticket, more information on the product etc. Please scroll down to view our explanatory video.
3. Attribution: Through that Apple/Google's integrated passbook, we track customers purchase intent and have the unique ability to keep pushing offers. We track if the Qards have been saved on someones phone and if the codes on the Qards have been used in store or online. We also track how many people delete the Qard on their phone, up until now no more than 6% has deleted saved Qards (!)
Qard promotions and sufficient codes can be updated and location- or time based notifications can be send to Qard holders.
Our unique attribution tool enables brands to drive conversions on creator content and build on-going relationships with customers through their iPhone or Android wallet. Through this feature we track customers’ purchase intent and have the ability to keep pushing offers.
Check out the explanatory video below!
What steps need to be taken by you or partner retailers?
There are multiple ways to offer your potential consumers a discount, free ad on product, redemption etc.
1.No redemption tracking:
You can provide consumers a promo code to be placed on the mobile wallet card and used at Point-Of-Sale. In these cases, the promo code is simply included within the card and mentioned and/or shown in store at POS. Unique promo codes can still be tied to a specific offer.
2. In-store conversion tracking:
Here, mobile wallet cards are integrated with a retailer point-of-sale system (POS). In these cases, you are asked to provide a list (spreadsheet) of codes or one unique code to be used on the cards. Codes can be generated on a per card instance - unique to a single consumer.
No integration into the POS is necessary in order for you to distribute coupons with barcodes. The unique codes however must live in the retailer POS. Bar (codes) can be unique to distribution channel, unique to a specific offer or unique to each card.
3. Self-redemption/Tap to reveal:
Here, a consumer is enabled to reveal a unique offer code or barcode directly from a mobile wallet card. Self-Redemption can be used to track mobile wallet coupon redemption in cases where a POS integration with the retailer is not possible. Tracking the “taps” = purchase intent or proxy to purchase.
Step 1: Card contains a unique URL directing consumers to “tap” to redeem offer
Step 2: Consumer “taps” the URL which generates a unique offer code or barcode to be used in store at the POS or online.
Note: you can place a cap on the number of self-redemptions.
4. Load to card:
This option is used in cases where you want to enable a consumer to connect a manufacturer coupon or retail offer to a store loyalty card.
5. Receipt scan:
This option is used in cases where you want to enable a consumer to redeem their purchase.